Nobody's story is too painful to be heard or healed...Even Yours.
Blythe Landry is a dually mastered LCSW/MSW and M.Ed with 20 years-experience helping clients globally recover from trauma, grief and addictions. This work is accomplished through 1:1 client interactions, small-group trainings and larger group, corporate trainings. While there is a relational and practice cohesiveness with all direct service work, Blythe meets each client and organization where they are and offers individualized training and recovery interventions based on unique need(s) and goals.
Blythe’s belief is that nobody’s story is too painful to be heard or healed. Even yours.
To learn how to get started, contact Blythe now
GUIDING ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
While Blythe never believes that two people should be treated the same, she does believe in some fundamental truths and principles that absolutely guide her work.
- Nobody’s Story is Too Painful to be Heard or Healed. Even Yours.
- Time does not heal all wounds, but time and work do.
- There is nothing in you to be “fixed;’ but there is a lot within you that is waiting to be found.
- Your story until now is only the beginning. It is never too early or too late to write a new chapter.
- Empowerment and health have always been within you. Through pain and hardship, it may have gotten buried or lost. But it is never impossible to find it again.
101 Substance Abuse Recovery Tips
Addiction is a life-threatening illness that is both under-researched and often misunderstood. It is my intention in writing this book that those persons who are confused about addiction and/or how to seek help will gain knowledge and comfort. I also intend this book for the multitudes of healthcare professionals who are looking for a place to begin the process of understanding their clients.